Privacy Statement for Business Owners (users making use of FoodFever free and paid listing services)
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We will collect information about you for the following purposes:
- To display the Listing Details you give us for use on the FoodFever website.
- To process your order correctly.
- For our own records to contact you when your services require renewal.
We will not pass on your email address or confidential details to any other parties unless otherwise agreed.
The only information we will hold about you is:
- Company or organisation including company number and VAT number (if applicable)
- Postal address
- Telephone number
- Facsimilie number (if applicable)
- Email address (if applicable)
- Details of your past and current orders with us
- Details you give us for use on the FoodFever website.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. Any inaccuracies will be corrected or deleted promptly.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored in your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.